Followers

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Meet the Team - Kaz

Here is your chance to meet another member of our team, this month it is Kaz turn to introduce herself.



If you have a blog, whats the address?

How long have you been crafting?
I started making about 5 years ago,but have always crafted in some way since I was a child.

What do you watch/listen to when crafting?
I like to listen to Snow patrol, Lady Antebellum or maybe a bit of Ed Sheeran depends what mood I am in.

What do you snack on while crafting?
I am on a diet at the moment or should I say I am always on a diet.but if I am feeling naughty I might have some chocolate or jelly sours.

What is your Favorited colour  combination to use on your cards?
I like pastel shades I'm not in to bright colours.

Do you distress everything,not at all or somewhere in between?
I go through fazes when everything get distressed.
What is you favorite thing in your scrappy space.
My two rats Sage & Chestnut, probably not everyone's liking.


   What is your favorite tool in your srappy space?
My Grand Calibur

What type of adhesive do you use?
At the moment i love Collall glue,You get a bit of time to reposition your work before it dries

About how many projects do you create in a month?
A lot maybe 50/60 a month depending on craft fairs and commission.

When is the best time for you to create?
Afternoons I like the light I get in my craft room then.

Happy crafting
Kaz. 





3 comments:

  1. really interesting kaz - love the rats! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaz...nice to meet you! The rats are cute...BUT, I'm glad they live at your house not mine. (I had enough trouble with hamsters & gerbils when my kids were little!)
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww wow Kaz I love rats :D I'm not allowed one but I did have when I first met hubs, he was white & called chili- the rat not the Hubs lol
    Love getting to know you Ger x

    ReplyDelete